Security Infrastructure and Architecture
Whether building efficiencies into existing technology or implementing new systems, security is ultimately realised through the sound application of technology.
Our Security Infrastructure and Architecture services assist you in identifying and integrating the best-in-class technologies, such as VPNs, PKI, IDS, firewalls, virus protection, content filtering, and AAA solutions, that will protect your network infrastructure and investment.
We provide the technical skill and expertise you need to secure your network with a complete security solution designed, documented, implemented, and knowledge transferred to your staff for continued operations support. Security Infrastructure and Architecture services include Authentication and Access, Security Architecture, and Technology Implementation.
Authentication and Access - Determine overall access requirements and develop unified authentication and authorisation design; assist in integration/migration of disparate systems into unified solution
Security Architecture - Assess existing infrastructure to identify gaps or weaknesses in security architecture; assess and mitigate vulnerabilities security and assist in fulfilling stated recommendations
Technology Implementation - Identify business and technical drivers to deliver solution that meets business objectives; design or validate technical infrastructure; install, configure and integrate identified security technologies, such as firewalls, VPNs, IPS, AAA, PKI systems, virus protection, and network management systems
Provides proven, structured approach to the planning, design and implementation of secure network infrastructures:
- Provides ability to comprehensively manage user, partner and customer access in a distributed environment
- Increases security through granular control of access to information and applications
- Integrates sound security configurations and provides foundation for future security requirements that align with advances in technology and business requirements
- Assists in quickly and securely deploying or migrating networks
- Provides cost-effective deployment of best-in-class technical solutions that meet business objectives