Once risk levels are understood, we can help you develop security policies and procedures, and identify the appropriate security technology and safeguards to create or amend your organisational security practices.
Our structured, industry-standard approach has been proven through a wide variety of security engagements and leads to a highly secured configuration and operation. Defense Planning services include Security Policies and Procedures, Security Operations, Incident Management, and Awareness Training.
Security Policies and Procedures - Develop complete, custom corporate security policy based on IT and business strategy, current and future security concerns, standards, and requirements; develop operational model for a security office; establish plans and processes for instituting, maintaining, and operating a security program
Security Operations - Determine state of existing security posture and establish a management strategy that aligns with business goals; perform qualitative analysis of key assets and posted threats; evaluate and create administrative and operational components, including development of comprehensive security policy, security office, and metrics to ensure/maintain ROSI
Incident Management - Assess security architecture, technical infrastructure, and utilisation of existing technologies to design effective incident preparedness processes, incident communication, training, and management framework; possible staff augmentation and creation of onsite emergency team
Awareness Training - Develop comprehensive curriculum, delivery process, and schedule; execute training curriculum; develop continuous training framework
Enables long-term security planning to achieve desired security posture:
- Ensures the business has appropriate security policies and procedures to meet its specific needs and objectives
- Integrates security into all aspects of the business
- Provides structured framework to enable security and ensure investments in policies and technology are realized and adaptable
- Provides comprehensive support to address every component of incident-handling, including preparation, identification, containment, eradication, recovery, and lessons learned
- Provides central point of control and management, enabling focus on core business activities
- Provides staff with comprehensive training to minimize security breaches, maximize resource effectiveness and ensure the best use of systems and applications
- Increases overall effectiveness of security program and provides cost-effective method to communicate sound practices to employees