Policies, Procedures and Processes
The Secure Internet Gateway service management is compliant to the ITIL operation framework and is delivered from the earthwave Secure Internet Gateway (SIG) environment. earthwave's security staff have gained their Defence Signals Directorate (DSD) Highly Protected (HP) clearance level and manage all aspects of the Secure Hosting services and the SIG from a secure path connecting the SOC to the SIG.
The SIG policies, procedures and processes dictate the requirements for:
- Physical security
- Administrative security
- Personnel security and training
- Cryptographic key management
- Hardware security
- Configuration and change management
- Incident detection and response
- Proactive security checking and auditing
- Real-time and analytical reporting
DSD has certified the above SIG policies, plans and procedures to the level of HP.