Policies, Procedures and Processes
The cleancloud service management is compliant to the ITIL operation framework and is delivered from the earthwave DSD HP, ISO27001, and PCI DSS certified Secure Internet Gateway’s (SIG’s) and Security Operations Centre’s. earthwave's security staff have gained their Defence Signals Directorate (DSD) Highly Protected (HP) clearance level and manage all aspects of the cleancloud platform from a secure path connecting our redundant SOC’s to the SIG’s.
The clean cloud policies, procedures and processes dictate the requirements for:
- Physical security
- Administrative security
- Personnel security and training
- Cryptographic key management
- Hardware security
- Configuration and change management
- Incident detection and response
- Proactive security checking and auditing
- Real-time and analytical reporting
DSD has certified the above policies, plans and procedures to the level of Highly Protected.